Friday 5 June 2015

Book Review: Truth is a Lonely Warrior- The Meaning of Life



Full title: Truth Is A Lonely Warrior- Unmasking The Forces Behind Global Destruction
Author: James Perloff
Publisher: Refuge Books
Released: October 10th 2013
Author’s website:
http://jamesperloff.com/truth-is-a-lonely-warrior/



Have you ever read a book review that started out by discussing the meaning of life? Perhaps you have. I don’t know, but if you haven’t, you’re in for a new experience, because that’s exactly what I’m about to do here, to discuss the meaning of life.

James Perloff
I don’t even know why it’s such a mystery really, as to me it’s simple. The meaning of life is to grow, physically and spiritually. The first part is easy. It’s the second part that people have problems with.

Life is a test. You are challenged to grow from the baseness of the body, and material desires, to spiritual enlightenment, fulfilment, or Nirvana.

That’s the goal, and that’s what you are here for, to understand that you are a spiritual being having a material experience in order to learn and grow.

Do you know how you are guaranteed to get nowhere? Sit in your house, watch television, and go to work, and back. Repeat forever, don’t forget to eat, and don’t forget to vote every four years or so. Is that life? Yeah, it’s life, but do you think that you were put on this beautiful and terrible planet to do just that?

I don’t, and that’s why I come across like a pompous ass, and talk about concepts like truth, knowledge, morality and spiritual enlightenment. It makes me unpopular, but seeing as popularity is not something that I’m going for, I can deal with it. No, what interests me more than anything else is learning the truth about the world, so I read. I attempt to gain knowledge about what has gone on, what is going on, and therefore what is likely to happen in the future.

A lot of people like myself, with my thirst for knowledge, start off with history books, and that’s what I did, and continue to do. But as I continued to read and grow I saw a pattern emerging. That pattern was the control of information, through the schooling and educational and media monopoly systems that are corporate/government sponsored. It became increasingly apparent to me that knowledge was being controlled and manipulated to serve the agenda of the status quo control system structures of our society.

Examples are everywhere, from the JFK assassination, to the suspicious circumstances surrounding 9/11. The mainstream acceptance of government sources was getting ridiculous, so I began to search outside of the mainstream, to look at information that was not government approved.

This questioning of official sources seems pretty obvious now, especially after what happened with the Iraq war and the mythical WMD’s, but the process of awakening takes a long time. It’s not like the Matrix movie, you don’t wake up one day in a tank of goo. You have to read, watch videos, listen to long talks, question everything, especially the new information, and come to your own understanding of what is going on in the world. I’m not fully there yet, but compared to fifteen years ago, a time when I didn’t question anything, I’m a completely different person now.

Mocking the msm idea of the paranoid 'conspiracy nut.'
That brings me to this book, ‘Truth Is A Lonely Warrior- Unmasking The Forces Behind Global Destruction, by James Perloff. The book looks at the world from a Christian point of view, and that fact alone would have put me off reading it before my slow process of awakening. Fresh from my mainstream education into atheism I would have laughed at it, mocking the very idea of Christianity and I would have refused to even read the book.

If I was forced to read it, I would have rushed through it, determined to mock it with a scathing review that I’m sure would include some reference to Richard Dawkin’s and the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky.

I would have done that before, but not now. With the university arrogance now just a distant (bad) memory, I look at the book with impartial eyes, and I carefully process the information, reading the facts, the details and not just what I want to read in it.

The book is not only from a Christian point of view, it’s from an American one. The writer is American, so it’s understandable that he wants to know what has happened to his country, and why it has become the global Empire of lies, war and destruction that it is today. The book takes the reader on a journey, starting with the false flag (deliberate acts designed to justify war) that define America’s history. It talks about the banking cartel that has taken over the country and how they use the media, education, freemasonry, environmentalism, terrorism and wars to control a nation. The book also discusses the ideologies of Zionism and Marxism and how they tie into Satan’s plan, the plan being the creation of a New World Order, a centralised control system for the entire planet.

A lot of this is not new to me personally. I read about this agenda all of the time. I see it being justified on my television set and newspapers by the puppet politicians, as they come and go, changing their faces, their races, their genders, but always pushing the same totalitarian control system, and the creation of this tyrannical one world government control system for the entire planet.

I’m not a fan of government. As a general rule, and with regard to my historical understanding of world history I think it’s an unarguable fact that the more government you have, the less freedom you get. So the idea of one all-powerful WORLD government controlling everything and everybody is completely insane in my eyes. Why would anybody want that? It’s madness, and I’ll fight will all I have to stop it from happening.

‘Truth Is A Lonely Warrior,’ is a concise, easy to read book that gives a historical context to what is happening in America right now. It doesn’t mess around. It’s angry, and it wants to tell you all about what is happening, and who is responsible. It’s particularly detailed when it comes to the truth behind vaccinations, giving testimonial after testimonial from Doctors and parents of children damaged by them.

Reds under the bed.
If you didn’t already know about the eugenics programme that is modern vaccinations, then this book will shock you, not because it’s silly ‘conspiracy’ opinion, but because it contains cold hard facts and detailed evidence about what is actually going on.

The book is split into tightly edited chapters, and the writer uses a kid friendly technique of using a little frowny face as a dissenter, questioning him as he goes along. It helps to clarify points, and is very useful, not just to young readers, but to adults who instantly dismiss any new information as a reflex reaction caused by their many years of mainstream indoctrination.

I sped through the book relatively quickly, and I have to applaud the writer for his clarity, for a writing style that was extremely reader friendly, enjoyable, angry, but always aware that a book with important information should steer away from being too dense and too academic.

I would give this book as a gift, to either a child (ten or above) or an adult not yet aware of what is happening in the world. I would give it as a gift that is intended to spur spiritual growth. It’s strongest on vaccines, and the influence of Marxism today, and how it has become a huge factor in mainstream educational establishments, warping the mind of supposed ‘intellectuals’ making the bright dumb, and convincing them that they are superior from the common cattle whilst doing so. 

I enjoyed the book, and now I will pass it on.

Help each other out, share what you have learnt. It’s not always going to make you the most popular person in the room, but the meaning of life is to grow in spiritual knowledge, not just in social-status and popularity. Truth might be a lonely warrior, but what else are you living this life for?


Rating: 10/10 (Reader friendly and packed full of essential information)



*The funny photos in this review are from the author's own website, showing that he has a great sense of humour and that it's important not to treat yourself too seriously. 






No comments:

Post a Comment