Friday 24 July 2015

The infiltration of marxist, feminist, neo-liberal, progressive, collectivist ideology in contemporary US comic books: Can you see the Elephant in the living-room?




I haven’t reviewed many comic books this week, reason being that there hasn’t been anything released that is actually worth reviewing.

I don’t want to repeat myself, and I don’t want to waste my money, so why should I bother with DC, Marvel, Darkhorse (and the others) and their weekly round of identity politics, ignoring reality, nonsense?

If I want to see emasculated males and empowered females acting like the worst of men I’ll watch mainstream television. I’m not a fan of mainstream television. The anti-family/anti human programming is getting out of control now. If the collapsing Roman Empire had television I strongly suspect that it would look a lot like mainstream television looks today.

A culturally programmed ident-kit PC generation.
Blood, sex, violence, torture, inhumanity, pandering to corporations, banks and their puppet political parties, pushing drugs, pushing junk celebrity culture and ignoring all of the important issues of our times, whilst lying to us and telling us that ignorance is strength and that freedom is slavery. Who is running television these days? I assume it’s promoted idiots pushing an agenda that they don’t know about, not that they would care anyway, just as long as they continue to enjoy their lovely careers as the propaganda chiefs of a sick and decaying culture.

Television is a non-stop parade of freaks, creeps and idiots, and it’s all aimed at the mindset of a brain damaged perpetually adolescent child. It’s sick, so sick that it needs to be put down for it’s own good.

Contemporary US comic books take the satanic sickness of mainstream television, make every bloody story about a government sponsored teenage girl, and off they go, empowering the world by pushing marxist feminist, progressive, liberal slavery to the state.

Soft, cute, cuddly and deadly.
I’m a forty-two year old guy who grew up in a world that wasn’t completely taken over by the new world order banks and corporations that run it (the west anyway) today. I grew up reading stories where men were still men. I grew up reading stories that promoted freedom, not collectivism. I grew up reading stories that cared more about telling a good adventure yarn than pushing identity politics and cultural marxism.

So when I read a contemporary comic book in 2015, and read panel after panel, book after book of something that looks like it was constructed as a group project from a neo-liberal, feminist/marxist college class, how do you think I am supposed to react?

I’d be a bit odd if I liked it. I’d be a bit odd if I pretended that the programming wasn’t there, and I would be an out and out LIAR if I didn’t mention it when I reviewed a comic book.

So I mention it. I mention the nonsense that is going on in contemporary comic books, and I go online and check out all of the other reviews of the same book. And what do I read? I read positive reviews, negative reviews, indifferent reviews. They discuss the art, the dialogue, the plot twists, the panel layout, the individual characters (it’s all about the characters really) but none of them mention the big old FARTING AND SNORTING ELEPHANT in the living-room.

It bewilders me. Can they not see it? They are reading a comic book that is full to the brim with cultural programming, yet to them, it’s as normal as breathing air as you sleep, which is an apt comparison, because it appears that that is exactly what is happening here. A generation programmed with cultural marxism as they sleep, and they don’t even know that it is happening.

New boss, same as the old boss.
Am I being unfair here? Maybe they do see it. Maybe they like it. Maybe they want it. Maybe, the prisoner/slave training is so advanced now, that anybody under the age of his/her mid-thirties is unable to differentiate between living in a cage, and living as a free human being?

You know the old story about freed slaves not wanting to be free, right? Perhaps that’s what’s happened to the west today? Decades of cultural programming has left us defeated, unable to free ourselves, and worst of all, unwilling to even try, because we like it, we like being slaves, and all we really want, is more slavery?

It’s a terrifying thought, but this might be the end. The new generations are tied up in identity politics. They are slaves and they like being slaves, just as long as the new slave master is of the right gender, skin tone and sexuality, of course. This is just a short little rant, and I’ll end it with a couple of questions. Answer if you like. Carry on reading comics as usual if you don’t even care.

Can you see the elephant in the living-room?

And if you can, does it even bother you?


My video on YT plugging this artcle: 











No comments:

Post a Comment