Friday 22 August 2014

Yahweh and the God of the Bible



It is highly unlikely that the ‘God’ of the Bible is the creator of the universe. All evidence suggests that he is just another god in a long line of gods. He goes by the name of Yahweh, even though he tells Moses that he used to go by the name of El. The original god of Israel went by the name of El, so it looks like Yahweh is usurping this old god, claiming Israel's people as his own. Perhaps he really was El; just like he claims, but the suspicious change of name is left unexplained. Anyway, they don’t use the name El or Yahweh in the Bible, as that would give the game away. Instead, Yahweh has become ‘The Lord God.’ This new title gives the impression that he is the only god, which evidentially he is not.

Read the Old Testament and it’s very clear that Yahweh is not the only god, that’s why he’s so jealous and angry all of the time. This is particularly clear in the book of Ezekiel where an extremely pissed off Yahweh spends all of his time ranting and raving about how he’s going to reign down death and misery on his disloyal followers. This is obviously not the all-loving God of creation. It’s a petty, paranoid, angry and spiteful god who is desperately trying to get control over his disobedient tribe of followers. It’s exactly what you would expect from a little god battling for supremacy. Oh, another thing, check out the following verses from the book of Ezekiel:

Ezekiel and his encounter with the Annunaki
4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

What does that sound like to you? The all powerful, omniscient creator of the universe, or something that you would expect to see on an episode of Star Trek? I know what it sounds like to me. This ain’t God and his angels. It’s some bloke and his mates in a space ship.

The Council of Nicea create the Bible
This is no God of creation. It is a little god, most likely a low-level member of the Annunaki trying to get himself a group of compliant worshipers/slaves. He would have been forgotten about a long, long time ago if not for the Roman Empire and the Emperor Constantine’s decision to turn the cult of Yahwism into the perfect control system for his unruly people. And that’s how it has been since the Council of Nicaea put together the book known as the Bible in AD 325. A little Annunaki god turned into the almighty God, and being used as a control system by the slave masters of humanity ever since.

There is some truth in the Bible, on an astrological, philosophical and allegorical level, but the God of creation? Nope, he’s not in there. It’s a control system of the rich and powerful, that’s all. It’s bloody obvious, all you have to do is read the book for yourself. That’s what I’ve done, and it’s the only conclusion that I can come to.

Some people might be asking whether or not the real God is in the Quran? Here’s my reply: Of course he bloody isn’t. The god of the Quran is the same god of the Bible. It’s just another wing of Yahwism. This is not my opinion by the way. Allah and Yahweh is the same god under different names, like Yahweh and El. They both come from the same original source, that being a bloke called Abraham, the son of a Babylonian priest who started all of this Yahwism nonsense. All of this is freely available and accessible knowledge. Research it for yourselves.  I’m not saying anything controversial here; all I’m doing is stating some truths that a lot of people would prefer to ignore. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all fighting over the same god. That god’s name is Yahweh. You’d think they’d get on a bit better with each other, wouldn’t you? But no, humanity loves a fight, and so they kill each other over minor details whilst ignoring the massive similarities in their control systems/faiths that really should unite them as a whole.

Yahweh was never God, he was a tribal deity promoted way above his original function. If you do more research on this topic you’ll find that Yahweh began his career as a frightened little hill god. That’s what the main picture above this article depicts, and don’t you think it looks more like a classic image of a UFO than a creator God anyway? It’s quite laughable really. Here’s a question. Where is Yahweh these days? He doesn’t appear to be here anymore does he? What do you reckon? Has he died? Is he still hiding up that hill? Did he ever even exist? Perhaps he was just made up by tribal leaders, and used as a control system in exactly the same way as the Romans used him?

If Yahweh was a member of the Annunaki he probably looked a lot like this
This is my opinion here, so please feel free to mock me. I’m reckoning that Yahweh was a low-level member of the Annunaki, and when they left, he left with them. Either that or he stayed behind and died many, many years ago, and that’s why we’ve heard nothing from him since. Either way, the Annunaki got what they needed from this planet, screwed it up big time, and then buggered off back to where they came from. We’ve been fighting each other over the mess they left behind ever since. Ain’t we just a big bunch of jokers, eh?

Oh, by the way, this doesn’t mean that there is no God, or an underlying collective consciousness, or whatever you want to call it, that binds us all together, giving meaning to our lives in this lonely, silly little realm of existence. That’s still out there, but that’s another story. All I’m saying here is that the deity known as Yahweh is not God. He never was, and I’m a bit surprised that so many people argue that he is. It’s not exactly hidden information. It’s all written down if you want to check it out for yourselves, and I suggest that you do. Don’t take my word for it. What the Hell do I know? I’m just a bloke who likes reading books, that’s all. I still recommend reading the Bible though. It’s a fascinating study of the history of human enslavement, and if you read between the lines you’ll find it an extremely valuable book that teaches us so much about where we are as a species today.


Links for further reading

Yahweh and El-
 http://contradictionsinthebible.com/are-yahweh-and-el-the-same-god/

Yahweh and Allah-
http://press.princeton.edu/chapters/i7816.html

Ezekiel's wheels-
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case493.htm

The Summerians and the Annunaki- 
/http://www.sitchin.com/



8 comments:

  1. Agreed. Studying the Old Testament led me to the same conclusion.

    I do not disregard the Bible as many atheists do. I think ignoring the Holy Bible is a big mistake if one is trying to decipher history, the world, and find truth. I tend to think many of those Biblical events did indeed happen, and there is also lot of spiritual truth woven into Scripture, here and there.

    However, the God of the Old Testament acts like an angry, moody, petulant child most of the time. On multiple occasions he condones and encourages deception, war, and the murder of innocent women and children. In my opinion, this is not the same entity as The Creator.

    Have you ever listened to Jordan Maxwell or read any of his books on this subject, Mark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know Maxwell. I found him through listening to Mark Passio's podcast (What on earth is happening?). He's a fascinating guy with a lot of valuable insights into religion. From looking at the work of people like David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Mark Passio, Zacharia Zitchen, Manly P. Hall (The secret Teachings of all ages), Joseph Atwill (Caesar's Messiah) my current thoughts on religion (they are always open to change as I learn new information) are that they are all control systems that hide (occult) truths within their allegorical teachings. The uninitiated take literal truth from the teachings, whilst the priest class, or educated man, takes the deeper spiritual meanings, the biggest secret being that there is no one true religion, that we are all immortal spirits experiencing this reality in a temporary flesh vehicle, we are hear to live, learn and develop. David Icke talks about this particularly reality being 'hacked' by an alien (reptilian) race that is feeding off of the emotional trauma that humanity is being subjected to due to it's order following ways. I see the god of the Bible (Yahweh) as having something to do with this hack, not as the creator of the universe, but that doesn't mean that the entire Bible is nonsense. There's lots of allegorical, spiritual and moral truth within the book, and I regularly read it to gain knowledge from it's collected wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you, bro. I'm just keeping an open mind and following what I feel to be the truth.

    I really like David Icke's metaphors about reality. I think he's right that this is just one vibrational dimension, and that we are "locked in" to experiencing only this one dimensional frequency -- but that there are probably infinite numbers of them. If that's true, I think it explains a lot. It would explain what many of the major religions have been preaching, but it would also align with what a lot of mainstream science is saying, and even explain much of the so-called paranormal phenomena.

    You ever read any of Michael Tsarion's stuff? I read his "Atlantis: Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation" book and thought it was amazing. Or Youtube him - he's got a bunch of kickass interviews online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have looked at a lot of Tsarion's work. I'm getting through his Origins and Oracles video right now. It's excellent stuff.

      Delete
  4. I liked Passio's presentation on 9/11.

    I've emailed back and forth with Michael Tsarion a couple times. Seems like a nice guy. He's always been appreciative of any info or feedback I've ever sent him. Some of those guys never reply, for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it really telling that Tsarion emailed you back. That shows that his priority is in truth telling and discussing ideas, not daft careerism or ego driven nonsense that has contaminated the mainstream arena. Great to know, and it furthers my respect for the man.

      Delete
  5. Coincidentally enough, the first thing I ever sent Michael was a transcript of a portion of Stan Lee's preface to a trade paperback. This tpb was a collected edition of the old black and white Spider-Man newspaper strips entitled "The Best of Spider-Man."

    In Stan's long introductory, there's this bizarre and off-the-wall portion wherein he randomly goes off on a tangent talking about how he's a devout "Sun Worshipper." He drones on about being a sun worshipper for paragraphs and how he has tried to convert his wife and daughter into being sun worshippers as well.

    It was totally awkward and out-of-nowhere, especially considering that the rest of his intro was about pedestrian stuff like Spidey's creation, the artists that worked on the strip, the newspaper syndication, blah, blah, blah.

    To me if felt blatantly tongue-in-cheek and a *wink, wink, nod, nod* to those who "got" what he was really saying.

    If I can find it, I'll send you a copy of Stan's quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Stan's introduction to The Best of Spider-Man:

    " I've always been a sun worshipper. Years ago, when the almost legendary Lee literary luminaries lived on the east coast, I couldn't wait for winter to end so that I could lug my ancient, heavy-duty Olympia typewriter out to our terrace where I'd do my scripting in the sun. And what a sight it must have been. I'd set up a bridge table at the sunniest spot and put another small table on top of it. This brought everything up to the correct typing height. No, I'm not a giant. At an early age I vowed never to allow myself to develop 'writer's pot-belly," and so I used to type standing up. It was like exercising while writing. Also, I'd very very slowly keep moving to the right while working, in order to always be facing the sun. I simply figured anything that felt so comfortable just had to be healthy.

    Well, since moving out here to Los Angeles, I've substituted a word processor for a typewriter, and I find that it's easier to work seated than standing up. But I still have a terrace that faces the world, and I'm still the same compulsive sun-lover I've always been. You should see me lugging the computer out onto the terrace each day, putting a large cardboard carton over the disk drives so that the sun won't overheat them, putting another makeshift cardboard sunscreen over the TV monitor so I won't go blind from the glare, and then dragging out the portable phone and all the pencils and papers and reference books and folders and paper weights (in case it's windy) that I'll be needing. By the the time I'm ready to start writing, the sun is about ready to set -- but then, nobody ever promised me a rose garden.

    I forgot to mention that my lovely wife, Joan, has for years considered me a raving lunatic because of my idiosyncratic working habits. Then, as if to prove that I make too big a fuss about so little a thing as writing, she herself decided to write a novel a couple of years ago. Write it she did, and sell it she did, and now she's a full-fledged professional novelist-- and what really gets me is, she types sitting down, avoiding the sun like the plague. A thing like this can shake one's conviction to the very core.

    I shudder to think of it, but now my dazzling daughter, Joanie, has decided to become an author too. At the rate things are going, she'll probably write a bestseller while lying in bed with all the shades drawn. There's so little left for a man to believe in."

    ReplyDelete