Wednesday 15 March 2017

Mighty Captain Marvel #0 (Review): Feminist Turds in Space





Written by Margaret Stohl
Art by Emilio Laiso, Ramon Rosanas, Rachelle Rosenberg
Published by Marvel Comics
Release date: December 21, 2016




I’ve finished my latest novel, Red Pill Tales from the Alt-Right: Volume Two (please check it out, it’s all over amazon), and now I have some time to read, relax, and see what is going on in the comic book world. How bad has it got? Is it all Donald Trump bashing, SJW, feminist, open-border, pro-Islam, anti-white man insanity, like I suspect? Let’s jump into ‘Mighty Captain Marvel #0’ and find out.

Okay, we are starting in a therapy session with our brave, short hair heroine, and her cat is there, and it’s all jokes and silliness. She’s super awesome, because, well, of course she is, what did you expect from MarDisney? But being awesome is hard work, so she can’t sleep, because of awesomeness. Okay then, that’s a problem that that nobody in the world (bar Donald Trump) can identify with, and immediately I know that I am back in MarDisney, the world of perfect females and identity politics running amok, where progressive victim-groups are portrayed as galaxy conquering superheroes.

Oh, a cat, how cute.
Oh man, can I go back to writing a new book now? Nope, not yet, you must read MarDisney, and you must suffer for your white male patriarchal sins. Right them, so back to the story of Ms Perfect BBC haircut in space.

It appears that she’s helping space refugees get to earth. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. No, really, she’s in space, helping refugee aliens get to earth. I wrote a story about that in my Red Pills book, it was a joke, and now I’m reading it in a comic book. Bloody hell, what are they like? Lefty, that’s what they are like, very, very lefty.

Now she’s moaning about being a high-achiever, yep, common problem with feminists these days don’t you know. Come on story, do something. Here comes a bald bloke with a (hey, it’s me in a comic book) oh no, he’s just another male comic book cuck, a delivery boy with a parcel for our great sexless wonder. What’s in the box? So exciting, what could it possibly be? Oh, it’s some of her old stuff, and now we are going to flashback mode to see how perfect she was as a kid.

Come on, DO SOMETHING.

Yep, there she is as a kid, getting an ‘A’ in physics, just like all of the other good feminists. It’s a thing you know. Physics and feminism go together like television and bullshit. It’s just a thing. Wow, now we are in a flashback where her own dad is being sexist against her, like that has ever been a thing since the 1950’s.

Here’s the direct quote from the story: Dad (to little Ms Perfect)- ‘Find yourself a nice boy. Heck, a nice astronaut and settle down.’

Come on, this is very, very, very, very silly. I’m 43 years old, and that kind of sexist bullshit wouldn’t even have been a thing when I was a kid. What the hell are they trying to do here? Silly question, because we all know exactly what they are doing. Once again they are portraying a member of one of their victim groups (this time it's women) as brave warriors fighting against the all powerful, oppressive patriarchy that apparantly only exists in white, western, democratic countries.

Oh MarDisney, call me ‘paranoid’ but I’m starting to smell agenda all over this story. First strike is alien refugees, second strike is imaginary sexism, made worse by the fact that the sexist is her own father. That’s pretty low MarDisney, even for you.

A feminist winning? Yeah, keep dreaming love.
Right, I’m reading this digital comic book online as I’m typing, so they have one more strike and that’s it, I’m done. Let’s see. I’m 9:18 into the 17:13 comic book, how long do you think I’ll last before I can take no more of this shite? Let’s see.

So, Ms Perfect joins the airforce, and is the best at everything, obviously, and now she’s moaning about ‘all the voices that said I was nothing.’ Why were they saying that? Because she is a girl, no really, that’s what the story is doing here. It’s saying that girls are treated horribly in AMERICA just because they are girls, and remember, this is all taking place a couple of years ago. Going by her age in the comic book she can’t be any older than thirty, so all of this bad memory stuff must be fifteen years ago tops.

Fifteen years ago was 2002, so they are trying to tell readers that AMERICA in 2002 was some kind of misogynist hellhole for brilliant and talented young women.

FUCK OFF.

NO, REALLY.

FUCK RIGHT OFF.

That’s your third strike Captain Perfect, the comic ends for me at 9:55 of 17:13. I just can’t do this anymore. I can’t subject myself to anymore of this total and utter horseshit. I can’t take anymore of this imaginary world where women are a suppressed minority in western countries. I can’t take the madness of it all. How am I supposed to handle this wilful, agenda driven ignorance and hatred of reality itself?

Fuck it. That’s my review done. If this is what MarDisney is going to do as the entire planet experiences a red pill awakening, rediscovers national pride and rejects global leftism, then they are completely irrelevant. Fuck this comic. Please check out my new book, it’s a lot fucking better then this Ms Perfect piece of shit. Sorry, this piece of shit comic really wound me up, but fuck Marvel, they deserve to fucking die, and if they keep on laying turds like Mighty Captain Marvel #0 that’s exactly what is going to happen to them.


Rating for comic book: 0


If you are some kind of crazed masochist you can read the shit-fest comic book here (I do not recommend it): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baj143Qq5ik


'Red Pill Tales from the Alt-Right: Volume Two' is available now on Amazon Kindle, and as a paperback. If you enjoy laughing at the crazed lunatics on the left, this is the book for you. Get your FREE sample below:

Kindle (UK): https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XKRQV2L
Kindle (US): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKRQV2L
Paperback (UK): https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1520836678
Paperback (US): https://www.amazon.com/dp/1520836678






No comments:

Post a Comment